- If you have already started the plan review and realize the review type is wrong, click on Actions and choose Delete. This will delete the plan review you are doing. The plan review will remain on the schedule.
- Now from the Home Screen go to the Hamburger Menu and Select Scheduling Tools. Using the filters on the schedule to find this scheduled plan review. The schedule is the bottom portion of the split screen.
- Click the Filters button on the maroon bar. Use the Schedule Filters to find the scheduled plan review. (Enter your filters and click the Apply button.)
- Select the scheduled plan review by checking its checkbox found under the Job # column label. Then click the Unschedule Inspections button. This will remove the plan review from the schedule and put it up in the Requested Inspections area of the screen.
- Select the requested plan review and click the Remove button.
- Now you must go back to the job and request and schedule the correct plan review type.
- From the Hamburger Menu, click Jobs. Use the filters to find the correct job.
- Click on the job to see the Job Details in the lower portion of the split screen.
- Click the Request Plan Review button. Select the correct plan review type and click the Schedule Now button. This will take you to the Scheduling screen.
- Select the plan review, choose yourself from the list of inspectors/plans examiners, and click the Add to Schedule button.
- Now the correct plan review type is on the schedule and assigned to you. Return to the Start Plan Rev./Insp. tab and do your plan review.
Please sign in to leave a comment.