- From the Hamburger Menu, click Permits.
- Use the various filtering tools to find the permit. Click on the permit to open the Permit Details screen in the bottom half of the split screen. (You can drag the black dividing line up to see more of the bottom half of the screen.)
- NOTE: You can also go to the Hamburger Menu, then select Jobs and click on the permit for that job, then click the Edit button to get to the Permit Details screen.
- Towards the top of the Permit Details screen and click on the Details button. The Permit and Permit Renewal Details screen will come up.
- Click the Show Cancel Permit Tool button.
- Enter a reason for canceling the permit and click the Save button. The permit will be canceled when you click the Save button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.