- From the Hamburger Menu, click Permits.
- Use the various filtering tools to find the permit. Click on the permit to open the Permit Details screen in the bottom half of the split screen. (You can drag the black dividing line up to see more of the bottom half of the screen.)
- NOTE: You can also go to the Hamburger Menu, then choose Jobs and click on the permit for that job, then click the Edit button to get to the Permit Details screen.
- Towards the top of the Permit Details screen and click on the Create Renewal button. The Permit and Permit Renewal Details screen will come up.
- Use the pop-up calendars to change the default dates for permit application filed on, permit issued on, and permit expires on.
- When finished, click the Save button. You will be taken back to the Permit Details screen. At the bottom of the Permit Details screen, you will see a second entry in the Permits and Renewals section.
- On the Permits tab in the top of the split screen, the issued on and expires on dates now reflect the dates for the renewed permit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.