- From the Hamburger Menu, click Scheduling Tools.
- Drag the black bar up to see more of the bottom portion of the split screen. This bottom portion of the screen is the actual plan review/inspection schedule.
- Sort the items on the schedule by clicking on the column labels. For example, to sort by Occupant Name ascending (A-Z), click on the Occupant Name column label. To sort it descending (Z-A), click it again.
- Filter the schedule by clicking the Filters button on the maroon bar. The schedule filters will open in a new window. Use individual filters or multiple filters in combination to filter the schedule and find the scheduled item(s) you are interested in.
- To cancel one or more plan review or inspection, click the checkbox(es) to select the item(s), then click the Unschedule Inspections button. The item(s) will disappear from the Schedule and move to the work area in the top half of the screen.
- You can also cancel a group of scheduled plan reviews or inspections by using your filters to isolate just that group, clicking the “check all” checkbox at the top of the column of check boxes.
- For example, you want to cancel all plan reviews and inspections for a particular job.
- Click the Filters button.
- Then enter the street address of the job. Make sure the default 60-day date range is sufficiently broad to include these scheduled plan reviews and inspections.
- Click the Apply button. The Schedule will now show only scheduled plan reviews and inspections for that street address.
- Click the “check all” checkbox.
- Click the Unschedule Inspections button.
- To remove this requested plan review(s) or inspection(s) completely, select the item(s) in the top half of the screen and click the Remove button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.